- This event has passed.
2019 Global Carolina Connections Conference on International Investment
August 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Parker Poe, Rödl & Partner, and Global Carolina Communications for the 2019 Global Carolina Connections Conference on International Investment to be held at the University of South Carolina Alumni Center in the heart of beautiful downtown Columbia SC.
Nelson Lindsay, Director, Global Business Development,
South Carolina Department of Commerce
Bob Bundy, Executive Assistant to Chairman, Keer America Corporation
Julianto Djajadi, Executive Vice President, GITI Tire (USA) Ltd.
Alex Hao, Partner, JunHe LLP
Chad Reinsel, Plant Manager, Healthcare US Co., Ltd.
William Wang, Senior Vice President, Head of Greater China Desk, Wells Fargo Bank
Other Conference Panel and Speaker topics include:
- Luncheon Keynote address by The Honorable Robert “Bobby” M. Hitt III, SC Secretary of Commerce
- State of Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Challenges and Opportunities by Steven Jast, President & CEO, Research on Investment
- Preparing Global Business Management Talent for Foreign-owned operations in the Carolinas
State of European Investment in the Carolinas
- State of Foreign Direct Investment in North Carolina presented by Colin Kiser, International Business Development Manager — Europe and India, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- Emerging Legal, Tax and Trade Issues impacting Foreign Direct Investors in the Carolinas
The schedule includes numerous opportunities for networking, as well as a continental breakfast and full, catered lunch buffet. For more details and frequent updates, please visit our Web site at globalcarolinaconnections.com