- This event has passed.
36th Annual Vista Lights
November 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Where: The Vista – Gervais Street, Park Street and Lincoln Street
- Tree lighting at 7 p.m.
- Family entertainment on stage at Gervais and Lincoln Streets
- Santa Claus at the Kids’ area on Lincoln Street
- Carillon Carolers performing throughout the area
- Easel Cathedral on site live painting
- Prettier than Matt and the Soda City Brass Band performances following tree lighting
- FREE COVID-19 vaccinations provided by Prisma Health
- Gervais Street closed from Assembly to Gadsden
- Park Street closed from Lady to Senate
- Lincoln Street closed from Lady to Senate
- Businesses will be open with special offerings. For a complete list, visit VistaColumbia.com