- This event has passed.
Annual Mayor’s Campaign Against Breast Cancer Isabel Law Breakfast
October 11, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 am$10
Columbia Mayor Steve Benjamin will host the Annual Mayor’s Campaign Against Breast Cancer Isabel Law Breakfast from 6-9 a.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019.
WHO: Mayor Steve Benjamin, City Staff & Officials, Prisma Health Midlands Foundation, and Local Volunteers
COST: Tickets are $10
Tickets are available on Eventbrite. They are also available at Boyd Plaza the day of the event or in advance at any of the following locations:
· City Hall – 1737 Main St.
· Fire Department Headquarters – 1800 Laurel St.
· Police Department – #1 Justice Square
· Public Works – 2910 Colonial Drive
· Washington Square Payment Center – 1136 Washington St.
All proceeds will go to Prisma Health Midlands Foundation for the Bosom Buddies Fund to assist women with post-mastectomy bras and other support materials.