- This event has passed.
Business Resources and Recycling Markets Webinar Forum
April 2 @ 10:00 am
Join the SC Department of Commerce for a FREE interactive webinar to discuss your needs and helpful resources for business and recycling markets during the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting all of us. This webinar is open to businesses, local governments, and recycling industry representatives. Gain insights from representatives from SC Department of Commerce and its partners on available resources such as low-interest federal disaster loans and learn how the recycling industry is working through barriers in these uncertain times.
Share your questions, challenges, and opportunities with national and local experts.
Moderator: Welcome & Overview, Chantal Fryer, Director – Recycling Market Development, SC Department of Commerce<
- Ashely Teasdel – Director of Business Services SC Department of Commerce
- Chuck Bundy – Deputy Director, Key Accounts and Special Projects SC Department of Commerce; ESF 24 Emergency Management Update
- Gregg White – District Director of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s South Carolina District Office; SBA Update
Post-Consumer Recycling Panel
- Anna DeLage – SC Department of Commerce; Moderator
- Marty Seaman – Renew/RRS; National Overview
- Richard Chesley – SC DHEC; Local Government Recycling
- Carol James-Gilchrist – Sonoco Recycling; Paper
- Brad Dutton – Dutton Polymer Group; Plastics
- Metals – TBD
- Chris Fisher – GlassWRX SC; Glass
Businesses, if you have any urgent questions that need to be answered asap, please send those to [email protected] or learn about additional resources at https://www.scemd.org/stay-informed/business-operations.