- This event has passed.
Columbia City Council Meeting | Tuesday, September 1, 2020
September 1 @ 2:00 pm
In the interest of public health, the Columbia City Council will conduct a virtual meeting using video conferencing technology.
Accordingly, members of the public and/or media who want to observe the meetings may do so remotely by one of the following options:
- Watch: The public may stream the meetings through CityTV accessed at https://www.youtube.com/ColumbiaSCGovernment.
- Listen: The public may participate via phone. You may call: 855-925-2801. The meeting code: 8604.
Those participating by phone will receive three options on how to participate:
- (star one) *1 will allow you to listen
- (star two) *2 will allow you to record a voice message that will be read into the record.
- (star three) *3 will allow a participant to be placed in a queue, so they may speak live when prompted.
For additional meeting information visit www.columbiacitysc.iqm2.com. You may also register at this site to post comments related to items on the agenda.
For questions regarding the meeting portal, please contact the City Clerk at (803) 545-3043 or [email protected].
For City of Columbia information, please visit our website www.ColumbiaSC.gov.