Everything from Everywhere Summit
January 29 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What are the risks and opportunities in a marketplace where everything can be done from everywhere? Taxes, leasing arrangements, cybersecurity, logistics, employment, land use – the list of legal and business implications companies face in a virtual world is long and varied.
Womble Bond Dickinson’s Everything from Everywhere Summit will explore these issues and provide business leaders with critical insights on some of the biggest challenges the digital economy will present in the coming year.
The Summit will feature:
- Keynote address from Nancy Giordano, recognized as one of the world’s top futurists and corporate strategists and author of LeaderING: The Ways Visionary Leaders Play Bigger (available early 2021).
- Virtual breakout sessions with insights across multiple sectors and topics to help you navigate and capitalize on the current shifts in the marketplace.
- Panel discussion with industry leaders on automation, AI and the top trends shaping digital transformation.
Potential breakout topics include:
- Employment: Future of Work
- Technology: Cybersecurity Trends
- Insurance: Business Interruption Insurance
- Manufacturing: Non-Remote Manufacturing in a Remote World
- Real Estate: Reshaping of the Hotel and Hospitality Industry
- Retail: The Challenge of Fixed Costs
- Life Sciences: The Future of Remote Healthcare
- Energy: Energy from Everywhere — The Utility Perspective
- Litigation: Presenting Evidence in Remote Proceedings
- COVID-19: Implications of Vaccine Availability on Employers
- In-House: The Evolving Use of Alternative Legal Service Providers (ALSPs)