- This event has passed.
Paddle and Pickin’ on the Broad
November 10, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join CLT for this year’s Fall Celebration—a family fun event to celebrate the conservation of our natural spaces through an array of outdoor activities, live music and BBQ on the Broad River!
Experience first-hand the natural and scenic beauty of two private properties along a gorgeous stretch of the Broad River, right across from the Harbison State Forest.
Outdoor activities include:
• Paddle on the Broad w/ River Runner (or BYO-Kayak/Canoe!)
• Nature Hike w/ Master Naturalist John Cely
• Fall Foraging Walk w/ Permaculturalist Matt Kip
• Fly Casting + Fly Tying Demos w/ Saluda River Trout Unlimited
• Gravel Ride w/ Midlands Sorba (BYO-Bike + helmet!)
• Retriever Demos w/ Palmetto Gun Dogs
• Kids Village with interactive programs, Carolina Wildlife Center, field games + fun!
Enjoy a BBQ lunch with all the fixins by Home Team BBQ – Columbia! Lunch served at 12:30 p.m.
Live bluegrass pickin’ by the Weevil Empire!
Adult Tickets (18 & up): $25
Junior Tickets (ages 6 – 17): $12
Kids 5 and under are FREE!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS: Register by Oct. 21 and you’ll be entered to win a sweet raffle prize from F2T Productions, Management and Catering, Half-Moon Outfitters or Mast General Store!
This year’s event is made possible with the generous support of our sponsors!
Smallmouth Sponsors: Allstate Insurance Agent: The Laney Agency, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A., Kirk Commercial Construction, Vertical Roots
Riverbirch Sponsors: Milliken Forestry Company, Inc., Scott and Company LLC, Wells Fargo Advisors
BBQ lunch donated in part by Home Team BBQ – Columbia and a delicious salad with locally grown greens from our farmers at Vertical Roots!
* Learn more about what our awesome community partners do by checking out their Facebook pages! *