AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $37 billion company into the future.
If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Loan Operations apply today!
The Business Analyst working in the Association Loan Operations arena will support new and existing systems, applications, and processes.
In this role, the incumbent will:
• Document business requirements for feature functionality
• Work in an Agile methodology environment in the design, development, and realization of said feature functionality
• Be responsible for the development and execution of test cases and test plans
The Business Analyst will be a user expert and owner of assigned items.
They will be responsible for user documentation and capable of training and supporting users as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibilities include gathering and developing business requirements, functional specifications, use cases, business rules, process flows and test plans to ensure that routine maintenance and fixes, as well as enhancements generated by business requirements are accomplished efficiently and effectively
• Provides ongoing production support for systems. This includes, but is not limited to, supporting Association users of the systems through issue resolution, tracking any identified bugs or potential enhancements in the systems, and performing patch level testing of the systems as needed
• Ensures application system and process documentation is up to date and posted appropriately
• Provides business analyst support on Association Loan Operations projects, including patronage, IRS reporting, system purges, mergers, audits, and other projects as assigned
• Supports Association Loan Operations accounting and reporting efforts as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Financial or related technical discipline
• 3-5 years of cumulative experience in areas of Business, Accounting, Finance, or Business Analyst
• Strong customer service orientation; desire to embrace technology as a means of improving service
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, users, technical experts, and all levels of management
• Proven organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to establish priorities, self-directed and take initiative, work under time pressures and exercises sound business judgment
• Familiarity with PC hardware and software (Microsoft Windows environments), including working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and other customized software
• Familiarity with loan account systems and functional testing of those systems
• Strong communications skills
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to combine tasks to test effectively and efficiently
• Must be able to prioritize tasks
Candidates can apply via the AgFirst careers’ website at https://www.agfirst.com/