AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Cash Services apply today!
The Cash Management Specialist II will handle day-to-day operations of cash management. Responsible for daily cash management activity for the Bank and District Associations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination and daily management of cash management services provided by the bank to the associations.
• These services include, but are not limited to, wire transfers, production of funds movement files for upload to PeopleSoft accounting system, processing ACH activity through Wells Fargo for various products and services, maintenance of ACH Payment batches, and working with the Technology Team on production issues related to these services.
• A contact for remediating Association issues related to ACH and wire room activity.
• Daily collection of cash flow data and the preparation of the financial minutes, which include all cash management transactions.
• Management of the GFX wire transfer system, to include ensuring that the system is operated in accordance with the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond’s guidelines and regulations in addition to the maintenance and up-to-date security controls and procedures.
• Performing wire room activity when Ag First holiday is not observed by the Federal Reserve.
• Maintaining current policies and procedures associated with the cash management function.
• Support and backup role to various Cash Services daily reconcilement and processing functions, related projects and production issues.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate Degree in Accounting or Business
• Five years of working knowledge of accounting and electronic spreadsheets
• Knowledgeable in the Cash Management area, especially Wire Transfers and ACH processing
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Windows and Word
• Advanced proficiency in the use of Excel and Pivot Tables
• Attention to detail essential
• Risk of error very costly to the organization
• Must display high quality of decision making
Candidates can apply via the AgFirst careers’ website at https://www.agfirst.com/