AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Marketing apply today!
The Customer Experience (CX) Strategist role is both a strategic and facilitative role to help understand and interpret customers’ feedback and experience around pain points, needs, and, based on best-in-class customer experiences, make recommendations for programs and tactics to improve overall customer satisfaction.
This role will help the Bank and the District better understand what it feels like to be a customer and provide guidance on how those experiences could be improved and differentiated. This position will have the opportunity to shape customer experience while contributing to key initiatives. The CX Strategist will apply fundamental CX management concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work.
Responsible for carrying out AgFirst’s CX strategy through the creation of customer journey maps and personas, collecting customer insights, analyzing customer data, combining information from multiple touch points and channels in the customer journey and developing CX guides, communications and dashboards. In addition, the CX Strategist will work closely with District Associations to ensure Bank and Association efforts are coordinated and complementary.
This position will work closely with the Executive Director, Marketing Operations Manager, the Marketing team, Product Managers, and other team members to build and deliver CX excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Centralize, analyze, and synthesize customer feedback and data across multiple sources and translate findings into actionable insights
• Monitor and measure performance against customer expectations
• Contribute to developing strategy and work with cross-functional teams to determine the path to execution to achieve the desired and intended customer experience
• Influence business decisions and product roadmaps based on customer insights and data, providing solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plans
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and internal teams to develop and maintain an on-going roadmap of initiatives to improve CX
• Develop CX service blueprints, customer journeys, and process flows
• Create and maintain CX reporting and dashboards to share detailed customer feedback with the organization, ensuring that customer feedback and insights are effectively disseminated and utilized to improve products, processes and interactions
• Consistently monitor progress to further develop the Voice of the Customer (VOC) program and increase ROI
• Develop and maintain a portfolio of customer segments, personas, and journey maps
• Ensure definition and application of CX practices consistently across the Bank
• Work with partners and stakeholders to develop analytics and reporting of CX KPIs (satisfaction surveys and VOC activity)
• Partner with AgFirst District community of practice (Marketing, IT User Experience, and Association CX Leaders) to ensure cross-District integration and coordination on CX programs
• Define, measure and report on maturity of AgFirst CX capabilities over time
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, management or comparable field
• 6 years of data analytics experience, preferably in a customer experience or customer research role
• Qualtrics CX certification preferred but not required
• Expertise in identifying key drivers of the customer experience
• Analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen
• Experience and expertise with data analytics tools to help merge data from multiple sources to build reports; experience with Tableau or equivalent
• Ability to develop CX strategies based on analytical skills and business knowledge
• Qualitative and quantitative research experience
• Dashboard and reporting design experience
• Excellent relationship building, negotiation, and influencing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to present analysis and insights including trends and opportunities to leadership, stakeholders and District partners
• Knowledge of Voice of Customer (VOC), customer success and customer experience strategies
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft office tools