AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $37 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Marketing apply today!
The Lead Market Research & Strategy Specialist provides the Bank and Associations with both primary and secondary market research support in developing and maintaining a competitive market position with an array of information and data that will help identify opportunities for growth. Work with Association Marketing Managers to identify information needs and gather necessary data using both primary and secondary market research methods to recommend marketing strategies, campaigns, and E-Commerce activities. Collect and analyze data, prepare reports of findings, illustrate data graphically and translate complex findings into written text. Develop Association customer and market analysis and report with a series of routine customer tracking reports as well as develop ad hoc reports as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducts Primary & Secondary Market Research
• Provides primary and secondary market research for the Bank and Associations in the areas of customer satisfaction, advertising testing, product development, product usage, sales strategies, and specific industry trends as well as other ad hoc information needs.
• Provides quarterly and annual market share reports to Associations and internal customers accurately and timely.
• Provides Bank and Associations with annual customer satisfaction reports.
Marketing Strategy/Data Analysis
• Provides analysis of reports to information marketing strategies to drive Bank and Association initiatives.
• Supports the marketing department in monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for distribution to ACA marketing teams and CEOs.
• Tableau development to support automation and enhance reporting capabilities to ACA marketing partners.
• Management and oversight of the Qualtrics platform to support ACA survey deployment and analysis.
• Responsible for building strong, collaborative relationships with leadership and departmental groups.
• Responds accurately and timely to Association specific ad hoc requests.
• Partners with other members of Marketing team to deliver quality support.
• Experience in market research/data analysis.
• Excellent critical thinking, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related subject
• A minimum of 6-8 years comparable work experience
• Proficiency in business intelligence and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools
• Experience using survey tool Qualtrics
• Qualtrics brand admin management experience preferred
• Experience in SQL writing data flows and using data visualization tools
• Experience combining business insight with detailed data knowledge and statistical expertise to ensure an accurate interpretation of results.
• Demonstrate above average skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must possess an analytical and inquisitive nature
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to present to large groups (inclusive of executives)
• Experience in computer software applications