Posted June 24, 2021 at 7:31 PM
Senior Commercial Credit Analyst – Capital Markets
Looking for more than the traditional commercial banking experience?
Our Analysts underwrite commercial loan investment opportunities for a wide range of industry sectors, including syndicated capital markets transactions that reach billion-dollar levels. Access to training, both through our Leadership Academy as well as through renowned vendors throughout the Country, is unmatched in the banking industry.
AgFirst is a mission driven bank seeking an experienced Credit Analyst with a strong desire to grow their career through dynamic work and diverse challenges.
• Analysis of commercial loan investment opportunities for middle market and capital markets transactions
• Preparing and presenting credit memos to approval committees
• Approving loans within delegated authority
• Assisting in placement of loans during the syndication process – providing information to potential participants, addressing questions, tracking approvals for allocations
• Analysis of assigned industry sectors
• Lead projects
• Train new team members
• Attending lender meetings and interacting with bank groups as well as clients
• Minimum of 4-year college degree with emphasis in finance/accounting/business
• Minimum of 6+ years previous Commercial Credit underwriting experience
• Thorough understanding of financial accounting
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Ability to analyze complex credits and commercial loan packages independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
What We Offer
• Competitive Pay
• Work/life balance
• Hybrid work environment, with up to 16 hours per week remote
• Commitment to training for both technical and soft skills development
• Comprehensive benefits
• Company Matched 401K
• Employee fitness discounts
• Tuition Reimbursement
Who We Are
AgFirst is the largest financial institution headquartered in South Carolina with over $36 Billion in assets and is part of the Farm Credit System that manages over $400 Billion in assets.
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring career with one of the nation’s strongest and most respected financial institutions – one that serves vital American industries like food, water, energy and communications – then AgFirst may be a great fit for you.
Candidates can apply via the AgFirst careers’ website at https://www.agfirst.com/