AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $37 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Information Technology, apply today!
The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for completing all stages of information technology, operational and financial audit and consulting engagements, including planning, design, coordination, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up activities. Ensure work is performed in accordance with professional standards and guidelines. Assist operations employees in completing functional risk assessments. Assist in/complete initiatives related to department quality assurance and improvement program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans and conducts information technology, operational and financial audits in compliance with Audit Services’ procedures with proven ability to complete engagements effectively and efficiently under minimal supervision. Documents results of engagements within audit workpapers and communicates findings to the appropriate personnel. Drafts and submits to management clear, concise and accurate written audit reports for each assigned engagement. Performs follow-up reviews based on management action plans and completion dates.
• Assists in/completes assigned initiatives related to department quality assurance and improvement program
• Assist operations employees in completing functional risk assessments
• Maintains awareness of developments in professional auditing standards, Farm Credit System regulations and trends, Bank operations and information technology, including cyber security, developments and trends.
• Interacts with external auditors and Farm Credit System personnel, including employees at other FCS banks, associations and the FCA
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or a similar field
• Minimum 6 years of progressive and diverse IT, operational and/or financial audit or related experience (preferably of financial institutions)
• Professional audit-related designation(s) preferred – CPA, CIA, CISA, or CISSP
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of and ability to apply internal audit standards, IT risk assessment and governance frameworks, and cybersecurity standards
• Advanced ability to analyze and solve problems
• Supervisory and/or project management experience