Senior Marketing SpecialistMarch 8, 2021
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Marketing apply today!
AgFirst is seeking a Senior Marketing Strategist who is responsible for creating and implementing content for B2C marketing functions, company website, digital PPC campaigns and communications. Develop content for and administration of all social media, blogs and webinars. Implement and manage lead generation/tracking program from first point of contact to final sale.
Maintain all digital assets, including photo libraries, and videos. Responsible for CRM analytics, reporting, functionality, and e-blasts. Track and measure success of all digital campaigns. Develop print collateral, literature, banner ads, etc. Create graphics for posters, banners, tradeshow booths, mailers, brochures, and websites.
Develop PowerPoint presentations – with imagery and copy. Generate copy for and execute email marketing newsletters and campaigns. Responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, competitors and campaign effectiveness to measure performance and support business decisions. Plan and implement various target marketing and research projects and interpret results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and develop marketing campaigns that support the goals of our customers and drive lead generation through print and digital mediums.
• Responsible for conceptualizing and designing print and digital materials including, but not limited to ads, direct mail, PowerPoint presentations, website updates, value added content, email campaigns, PPC assets and any other special projects as assigned.
• Provide designs that are effective, demonstrating an understanding of the audience and correct interpretation of the customer’s needs.
• Demonstrate creativity by using knowledge of graphic design principles, including composition, components and concept.
• Offer innovative and creative solutions to design challenges or unusual requests.
• Seek ways to incorporate new techniques and design trends, adhering to the desired Farm Credit image.
Customer Experience/Project Oversight.
• Oversee project delivery and demonstrate an understanding of adherence to project schedules and effective communication with customers and management.
• Facilitate vendor relationships and provide customers with accurate cost quotes for external print and digital projects and managing the project through to completion.
Research and analyze consumer behaviors that will support inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
• Leverage marketing and sales performance metrics to inform marketing channels to support Bank and ACA goals.
• Utilize all potential mediums to determine the most appropriate means and methods for increasing brand awareness and driving conversions.
• Bachelors, Marketing or Multimedia Design
• Proven experience (4-5 years) in delivering marketing strategies and supporting creative materials that have increased lead generation or revenue activity
• Preferred but not required. Google certifications, inbound/outbound marketing platforms, customer experience.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop accurate project time estimates
• Refined written, oral and visual communications skills with the ability to speak effectively before an audience
• Demonstrates ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time constraints, and exercise sound business judgment
Apply Here: https://www.agfirst.com/Careers/Welcome-to-AgFirst-careers.aspx