The Help Desk/Administrative Assistant will welcome visitors, customers, and provide Help Desk/Administrative Assistance. The position will also provide support to the human resources office.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcomes visitors, customers and provides “Helpdesk” assistance.
• Manage plant calendars and assists with travel.
• Manage front lobby housekeeping and secures office daily.
• Answers and directs phone calls and communicates phone list updates.
• Provides HR support in areas of New Hire Orientation, Employment, Benefits, Employee, Events, Training, Correspondence and Communications.
• Receives and distributes office mail and provides copier assistance.
• Assist with catering needs, maintaining App Space, & office supplies and attire for employees.
• Runs errands as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school Diploma or GED required
• Associates or Technical Degree preferred
• At least 3 years of strong administrative assistant/customer service experience required.
• HR knowledge preferrred.
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, especially excel and powerpoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and professionalism.
• Must be organized and data driven.
• Must maintain good driving history
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.