Seeking a Human Resource Manager to oversee all facets of human resources, including payroll, safety, and employee relations. This is a hands-on position requiring the ideal candidate to be self-supportive with administrative tasks.
• Consult and assist the business in workforce planning efforts, including recruiting.
• Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
• Manage disciplinary action to ensure compliance with the Employee Handbook.
• Update the Employee Handbook periodically; issue new policy or change as needed.
• Maintain HR documents adhering to filing, retention & destruction schedules.
• Oversee payroll; ensuring data integrity and running reports as needed.
• Administer 401K and profit sharing.
• Negotiate with insurance carriers and conduct open enrollment for coverages.
• Review salary and benefit programs to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace.
• Manage workers’ compensation, including the reporting of accidents; regulatory reporting; internal reporting; ensuring injured employees receive appropriate care; and maintaining contact with the workers’ compensation carrier.
• Administer safety program, OSHA Compliance, along with other governmental regulations.
• Manage temporary labor and coordinate with local temporary staffing agencies.
• Participate in annual audit of 401K and Worker’s Compensation.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Track FMLA and file disability claims.
• Process COBRA
• Coordinate employee engagement activities and employee retention programs.
• Lead participation in community involvement.
Qualification & Skills:
• Five (5) years of Human Resources experience.
• BA or BS of Human Resources or related field strongly preferred.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• knowledge of HR Policies and practices, recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits administration, and organization change and effectiveness.
• Knowledge of federal compliance regulations and policies (e.g., EEO, ADA, etc.)
• Strong problem-solving, judgment, and critical thinking skills, with the ability to interpret and present complex subject matters.
• Experience in administering a safety program to include conducting safety training (OSHA knowledge)
• HRIS Systems Skills/ADP
• Strong Communication and Listening Skills
• MS Office Skills
Job Type: Full-time
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Telemedicine for family – company paid
• 401k with company match
• Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit-sharing
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
• Fun events: Quarterly events, annual employee appreciation & company dinners
Please use link below to apply: