Human Resources Receptionist – Temporary
University of South Carolina Upstate
The Human Resources office receptionist serves as the initial point-of-contact for the general public, students, faculty and staff of USC Upstate. Answers the Human Resources main telephone lines for which both internal and external are received. Follows reception protocol when assisting customers. Provide administrative support for the Human Resources office.
• Serves as first point-of-contact greeting all visitors to the Human Resources office. Answers and routes all phone calls.
• Assist with employee new hire tasks.
• Provide administrative support for the Human Resources office.
• Process tuition assistance program according to University policies and procedures.
• Process employment verification request according to Human Resources procedures.
• Provides support for background check process and backup support.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma and 4 years’ experience. A successful background check is required.
Exhibits a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Communicates professionally with customers in person, on the telephone, and through email. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and organized. Ability to deal with stressful situations. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
For more information and/or to apply, go to: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/118266
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.