D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments portfolio company, provides a wide range of products serving the food service and food packaging industry.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Technician 1. In this function you will perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the building structure.
• Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
• Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
• Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
• Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
• Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately
• Actively participates in the D&W safety improvement process/activities, e.g. Hazard Identification, Safety Suggestions, Safety Teams, etc.
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices
• Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools and reassemble equipment
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blue prints, repair manuals and parts catalogs as necessary
• Order parts, supplies and equipment
• Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, machinery and equipment• Assists other workers with specific tasks as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package which includes:
• Wellness program
• Company paid Life Insurance
• FSA (Medical & Dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Plus more!