Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
University of South Carolina Upstate
Serve as the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator working directly for the Executive Director of the National Security & Government Institute (NSGI). Must be able to provide flexible work schedule to meet non-standard timing and coordination of NSGI events.
• Create/coordinate engagement, speaking and networking events (with Events Coordinator} and the Executive Director
• Provides Executive Director/Key Staff with meetings and metrics that track the day-to-day events of the NSGI using excellent Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
• Recruit membership from large/small industry partners, outside academia, private individuals, community, etc.
• Develops and updates NSGI website and other applicable social media while maintaining and growing NSGl list of contacts.
• Develops cost effective budgets for scheduled events.
• Serves as a professional ambassador for USC UPSTATE representing both the Chancellor and the Executive Director while assisting with the creation of and building of the NSGI “brand”.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma and 4 years work experience that is directly related to the area of employment; or equivalency. Successful background check is required.
Salary: $20.00 per hour – $22.00 per hour
For more information and/or to apply, go to https://uscjobs.sc.edu/postings/154577
The University of South Carolina is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.