Digital Marketing Strategist
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. Do you share our passion for making an impact on the world? You may be a great fit for our AgFirst family.
AgFirst is seeking a Digital Strategist that will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of Bank and Association digital marketing strategies to support business goals. Works directly with the design, web and content teams to identify the technologies necessary to drive brand awareness and increased market share.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify and develop digital marketing strategies:
• Develops and recommends digital marketing strategies, tactical and measurement plans to support business strategies.
• Leverages all available digital marketing channels and tactics to determine the most appropriate means and methods for increasing brand awareness and driving conversions.
• Sets digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. web, email, social media, paid digital media, blogs et cetera).
• Identifies advertising needs and recommends budget levels and channel mix for campaigns and evergreen digital marketing programs.
• Works closely with the Bank’s digital media agency to develop recommendations for digital media plans (including paid social media) that support a campaign’s business objectives.
• Partners closely with the web design team to create landing pages and microsites that use best practices and are conducive to high conversion rates.
• Reports on digital campaign and program results data to internal clients and provides recommendations on how to optimize performance based on analytics and insights.
Website Tracking and Analysis:
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to optimize website performance.
• Monitor SEO/SEM (Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing), marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and to accurately track, communicate and provide recommendations on traffic, usage rates, visibility and awareness.
• Responsible for recommending changes or updates based on analysis.
• Research, recommend and implement features and functions to enhance growth and awareness including, but not limited to new e-commerce initiatives and social media involvement.
• Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
• Research products, services and emerging strategies to identify new opportunities.
• Establish best practices in digital marketing and stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
• Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent training and on-the-job experience with at least 3 years of digital marketing experience
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager
• Preferred-Not required: Google certifications or equivalent digital technology certifications
• Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop accurate project time estimates
• Refined written, oral and visual communications skills with the ability to speak effectively before an audience
• Solid knowledge of web analytics tools
• Familiarity with web design/html
• Experience implementing PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns
• Demonstrates ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time constraints, and exercise sound business judgment
• Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret client needs to achieve customer satisfaction
Candidates can apply via the AgFirst careers’ website at https://www.agfirst.com/