Beginning Monday, May 24, AnMed Health will extend visiting hours. Inpatient visiting hours at all campuses – AnMed Health Medical Center, AnMed Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital and AnMed Health Cannon – will be from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. Masks must be worn at all times. All visitors must check in at the kiosk located in the front lobby.
Loved ones provide important support in the healing process. As we continue to see fewer patients admitted with COVID-19 and the vaccination rate climbs, it is important to restore this support as much as we can safely.
The following guidelines will be in place for visitors beginning Monday:
- Inpatient visiting hours from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Visitors at all campuses must be at least 14 years old.
- No visitation is allowed for COVID patients except for end-of-life. Visitation for patients considered end-of-life is permitted with visitors allowed to switch out as needed.
- In the Emergency Department, two visitors at a time are permitted, depending upon the patient’s condition.
- Two designated visitors will be allowed in Maternity Services and Adult Surgical/Pediatric units at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Visitors will not be allowed to switch out to reduce the exposure risks for patients in those units.