Colliers International | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from the offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Global Transportation Services, Inc. in the leasing of 6,241 square feet of office space at 4500 Goer Drive in North Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Merrill Technologies in leasing 7,800 square feet of industrial space at 1032 Legrand Boulevard in Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Nestle Waters North America Inc. in leasing 8,000 square feet of industrial space at 1006 Bankton Drive in Hanahan.
- Kristie Roe, SIOR, CCIM, Alex Irwin and William Ederle represented Mid-Atlantic Safety Council in leasing 3,170 square feet of space at 8740 North Park Boulevard in North Charleston.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented New Market Fairview, LLC in the lease of 1,800 square feet of retail space at 655 Fairview Road in Simpsonville to EarthWise Pet Supply.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Forest Park 1683 LLC in the lease of 2,096 square feet of retail space at 27 S. Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville to PHD Advanced Nutrition LLC.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Forest Park 1683 LLC in the lease of 2,444 square feet of retail space at 27 S. Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville to Pizza Artista.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Newark Electronics Corp. in leasing 97,100 square feet of industrial space at 5455 North Blackstock Road in Spartanburg.
Frank Hammond, CCIM and Ralph Settle represented Marclar Investments, Inc. in the sale of 2.08 acres of land at 1391 W.O. Ezell Boulevard in Spartanburg to Lulu’s Properties, LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented 1201 Union Street LLC in the purchase of 4.14 acres of land at 1201 Union Street in Spartanburg.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Richard Barrett, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Brannan Hudson represented SunCap Property Group in the lease of 22,534 square feet of flex space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to ARC Drilling LLC.
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Rox Pollard represented FJ Property Investors, owner of Ocean Lakes Village, in the sale of 1.8 acres of land on Highway 544 in Myrtle Beach to Murphy Oil Corporation for $1,150,000.
About Colliers International
Colliers International | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 65 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2019 brokerage volume exceeded $419 million, which included over 452 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers International is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of nearly 14 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers International’s staff hold 44 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading real estate professional services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership, owning approximately 40% of our equity, has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. In 2019, corporate revenues were more than $3.0 billion ($3.5 billion including affiliates), with $33 billion of assets under management in our investment management segment. Learn more about how we accelerate success at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.