Public Education Partners
As one of hundreds of grassroots initiatives across the nation working to improve public education, Public Education Partners has a simple mission: to lead our community in acting collectively to support, strengthen and advance public education and student achievement in Greenville County Schools. Since our inception in 1985, we have crafted initiatives, celebrated progress, and vigorously sought to collaborate to address challenges.
Our mission is based on five foundational beliefs:
• Public education is fundamental to a democratic, civil and prosperous society.
• Public schools are critical institutions for breaking the cycle of poverty and redressing social inequities.
• Public education is a critical lever for community prosperity and vitality.
• Education reform must be systemic and engage multiple stakeholders to be effective.
• Public engagement, community support and adequate resources are essential to the success of public education.