AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of IT Assets Management, apply today!
AgFirst is seeking a IT Assets and Licensing Compliance Supervisor to identify and develop the hardware/software inventory through the use of the Asset Management/Discovery Tool. Track and control Mobile, IT and Fixed asset property inventories. Manage logistics set for by program requirements for the asset Management life cycle. Communicate and interface with management and outside manufacturer/vendor representatives regarding license and maintenance support contracts for asset/lifecycle management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain and enforce AgFirst Policies, procedures and controls surrounding applicable asset procurement and management responsibilities
• Work with and supports audio/video conferencing service provider.
• Coordinates all audio/video conferencing equipment upgrades, repairs and service calls.
• Monitor open issues and Assyst tickets
• Coordinate and manage outage conditions with third-party and customer support
• Manage the vendor relationship for the bank’s audio/video solution
• Provides leadership role and contract support as required
• Manage the vendor relationship for the bank’s mobile device solution to include reconciliation reports, device upgrades and monitoring of inventories.
• 6+ years software/hardware inventory management experience
• 5+ years’ experience in at least three of the following: Microsoft Volume licensing; hardware asset tracking; software license compliance; inventory management – datacenter infrastructure; and secure data destruction and equipment disposal
• IAITAM CSAM, CHAMP, CITAM asset management certifications preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of or experience with Polycom, Cisco/Tandberg, other video conferencing equipment
• Proficient with MS office applications, to include MS Excel