AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders.. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future.
The AgFirst Human Resources team supports the payroll and benefits platform for the Farm Credit Benefits Alliance, a cooperative between the AgFirst and Farm Credit Bank of Texas districts, which is comprised of 34 independent agricultural lending companies representing 4,500 employees in 17 eastern and Gulf Coast states. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Human Resources apply today!
The Senior HR Benefits/Payroll Analyst will work as an interface between the payroll/benefits team and the HR Technology team, ensuring the effective operation and utilization of the Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud system through the coordination and assessment of the periodic updates to the benefits, payroll and time & labor modules, as well as assisting with required application upgrade testing, helping to resolve any reported issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the benefit plan, payroll element, general ledger and absence plan updates within the Oracle application
• In conjunction with the HR Technology Team, test required Oracle scheduled system updates and any required application upgrades, reporting and assisting the team in resolving any reported issues within the benefit, payroll, or time and labor modules
• Assist the HR Technology team and department subject matter experts with system preparations for annual benefit enrollment
• Assist with ADP application management and its coordination with Oracle by reviewing the semi-monthly periodic payroll wage reporting to ADP, the quarterly and annual Oracle-to-ADP tax reporting interfaces, etc.
• Process and analyze the semi-monthly, quarterly and annual ADP tax integration FTP files for the AgFirst and Texas Farm Credit Bank Districts to include ensuring successful file transmission, validated data after transfer, and performing all required reporting validations to include the semi-monthly funds transfer between the AgFirst Farm Credit cash management team and ADP
• Monitor the annual federal Agricultural Credit Association and W-2 system requirements, testing and FTP file transmission to the IRS and the Social Security Administration
• Process and analyze third-party integration files for benefit vendors, producing benefit validation reports for use by the benefit team
• Serve as a resource to Association payroll contacts, utilizing the ‘Assyst’ customer support ticket system, in accordance with bank procedures
• Bachelor degree or commensurate experience required
• Three to five years’ experience with cloud-based HR Information Systems preferred.
• Oracle Cloud HCM experience a plus
• Microsoft Office Applications certifications helpful
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel expected
• Readily adapts to, and helps positively manage, change
• Accepts responsibility and implications of working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information on a regular basis
• Working effectively in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, contributing to the overall departmental growth and collegiality
• Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
• Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines under pressure
• Analytical ability to gather and interpret data to troubleshoot system errors
• Ability to make sound recommendations for solutions
• Determines validity of test results for production changes and project assignments
Candidates can apply via the AgFirst careers’ website at https://www.agfirst.com/