- Laurens County Museum Laura Cook, Director
Presentation concerning the current status, programs, and needs of the Museum.
- Laurens County Disability & Special Needs Board Jason Tavenner, Director
Presentation concerning the work of LCDSNB and Developmental Disabilities Month
- Public Comment.
Those requesting to address City Council during the public comment period must sign up to speak prior to the meeting being called to order, and all are requested to limit their remarks to no more than three (3) minutes, subject to the discretion of the Chair.
VIII. Old Business
1. Ordinance 21-02-02 (Second Reading) Thomas J. Thompson, City Attorney Amending B2 Classification in the City of Laurens Code of Ordinances for Zoning to include all
residential dwellings except for manufactured homes.
IX. New Business
- Ordinance 21-03-03 (First Reading) Thomas J. Thompson, City Attorney Amending R-3 Classification in the City of Laurens Code of Ordinances for Zoning to have a
minimum lot width of fifty feet and side yard setback minimum of five feet.
- Resolution 21-03-01 Mayor Nathan Senn
Endorsing the City of Laurens’ participation in the pursuit of a regional and/or city trail system within the city, including areas along or within railroad rights-of-way
- Resolution 21-03-02 Mayor Nathan Senn
Endorsing the location of the South Carolina Revolutionary Museum within the city limits of the city of Laurens.