CHARLESTON, SC – October 13, 2010 – Leadership South Carolina, the state’s oldest and most respected leadership development program, would like to welcome our newest members living in the Low Country:
- Craig Dellinger of the Citadel Foundation in Charleston;
- Amy Kovach of MeadWestVaco Specialty Chemicals Division in North Charleston;
- Babs Warner of Santee Cooper in Moncks Corner;
- Wendy Walls of Technical College of the Lowcountry in Beaufort;
- Erin Smith Watson of Rawle Murdy Associates in Charleston; and
- Brian Collie of Manaker and Associates, LLC in Charleston.
They join the Class of 2011 and more than 1,200 Leadership South Carolina members who have participated in the nine month program addressing current and critical issues facing South Carolina.
Leadership South Carolina accepts approximately 50 participants a year who demonstrate commitment to their community and strive to reach a higher level of service to the Palmetto State.
If interested in learning more about Leadership South Carolina or to apply, please visit us on the Web at www.leadershipsouthcarolina.net.