By Jerry Bellune
When anyone asks what’s so special about maverick entrepreneurs, we laugh. It’s like asking why your faith is important to you or why it is that we look forward to each day with such enthusiasm.
“If I have to explain it to you,” I say, “you probably won’t understand it.” But here goes anyway.
• Mavericks are free spirits – innovators who see opportunity in every challenge in their lives.
• They aren’t looking for a warm stall, a bag of oats and a grooming at the barn.
• They are willing to live by their wits, take educated risks, and push the envelope.
• The comfort of a corporate cubicle, a steady pay check, a 9-5 life and dreaming about the weekend is not for them.
• They aren’t foolish risk takers, irresponsible or idle dreamers. They look for opportunities, knowing there will be risks but if they take action, most of their endeavors work out – and pay off.
• They know if this venture doesn’t work, something else will. Just keep looking and working. Pursue your vision, correct your course and swing for the fences.
None of this tells you how to do it, just why. In our book, “Maverick Entrepreneurs’ Million Dollar Strategies,” we not only tell you why but show you how.
For a $20 personally autographed copy, contact us at 803-359-7633 or email [email protected] .
Copyright 2019, The Bellune Co., Inc.