A juried event celebrating fine craft on Saturday, November 10, 2012
COLUMBIA, SC – August 1, 2012 – The Museum Shop at the Columbia Museum of Art announces a CALL FOR ENTRIES for it’s annual juried Artisan Fair & Sale celebrating fine craft. This five-hour event kicks off the holiday season in the Museum Shop and attracts scores of curious shoppers anxious to pounce on bargains for their holiday lists.
Deadline to enter is Friday, September 14 at 5:00 p.m.
Entry form and information are available at columbiamuseum.org.
For more information about the Artisan Fair & Sale, call the Museum Shop at 803.343.2159.
ENTRY RULES AND INFORMATION
- Artists ages 18 and older and working in three-dimensional disciplines are invited to apply. Two-dimensional artwork will not be accepted.
- Mail a CD/USB with images of your work to: Columbia Museum of Art Museum Shop Attn: Artisan Fair Entry PO Box 2068 Columbia, SC 29202
- Images must be in .jpg format and minimum 72 dpi (to be judged online).
- A non-refundable $35 entry fee* must accompany a completed entry form. Make checks payable to Columbia Museum of Art. (*Does not apply to artisans currently selling their work in the shop)
- All works entered must be original creations by the artisan and must be show ready by November 10 if selected.
- Only 20 to 30 artisans are juried into the event per the jury’s discretion.
- Entrants will be notified of acceptance by September 30.