Charleston / Columbia / Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Liberty Office, LLC in the lease renewal of 28,244 square feet of office space at 151 Meeting Street in Charleston to Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
- Kristie Roe represented Liberty Office, LLC in the lease of 6,915 square feet of office space at 151 Meeting Street in Charleston to Saxton and Stump, LLC.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Ice House Project, LLC in the lease expansion of 2,069 square feet of office space at 4289 Spruill Avenue in North Charleston to The Middleton Group.
- Matt Pickard, Chloe Heiligenstein and Mark Erickson, SIOR represented Collett Industrial in the purchase of 27.47 acres of land on Jedburg Road in Summerville.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented Kuznik Trust in the sale of a .24-acre lot at 2547 Etiwan Avenue in Charleston to Charleston STR, Owner, LLC.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard, SIOR and John Peebles represented Weston, Inc. in the 29,400-square-foot lease expansion of industrial space at 1020 Idlewilde Boulevard in Columbia to Rite Rug Co.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard, SIOR and John Peebles represented FCS Limited Partnership in the lease of 15,000 square feet of industrial space at 932 Brookwood Drive in Columbia to Communications Test Design, Inc.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard, SIOR and John Peebles represented James C. Judy in the sale of an 8,100-square-foot industrial building and 15 acres of outdoor storage area at 700 Buckner Road in Columbia to Weston, Inc.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented the seller and Ryan McCue represented the buyer, 2744 Millwood, LLC, in the sale of a 7,800-square-foot mixed-use/warehouse building at 2744 Millwood Avenue in Columbia.
- Crawford Prezioso and John Gressette represented D & P Beach Properties, LLC in the sale of a 7,720-square-foot office building at 1325 Garner Lane in Columbia to GGA LLC.
- Rox Pollard and Danny Bonds represented The Beach Company in the lease of 1,721 square feet of retail space at Cardinal Crossing, 4701 Forest Drive in Forest Acres to Capital City Cryo, LLC.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented the medical buyer in the purchase of a 1,300-square-foot office building at 1307 Carolina Road in Columbia.
- Crawford Prezioso represented CSP 7 investments LLC in the purchase of a 9,000-square-foot, 10-unit multifamily building at 1600 Maple Street in Columbia.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Magna Energy Storage Systems USA in the leasing of 126,252 square feet of industrial space at 700 Buffington Road in Spartanburg.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Atkins Machinery in the lease of 100,000 square feet of industrial space at 1335 Hayne Street in Spartanburg to Alliance North America.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented MTC Federal Credit Union in the leasing of 9,000 square feet of office space at 201 Brookfield Parkway in Greenville.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented East Butler Investments, LLC in the lease of 2,430 square feet of retail space at Maverick Station, 1 E. Butler Road in Mauldin to ICRYO.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Parallel Financial in the purchase of a 1,950-square-foot office building at 26 Parkway Commons Way in Greer.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Bridgeway 1, LLC in the lease of 1,454 square feet of retail space at Bridgeway Station, 1000 Bridgeway Boulevard in Mauldin to Plum Boutique.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Moonville Investment Company in the sale of 70.1 acres of land on US-Highway 25 in Piedmont to Stream Realty Acquisitions.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Fulcra Enterprises/Meadowcreek Gaffney in the sale of 39.91 acres of land on Commerce Drive in Gaffney to Sticker Mule South Carolina.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR, Dillon Swayngim, SIOR and Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Pilot Travel Centers in the sale of 23.45 acres of land on John Dodd Road in Spartanburg to Hughes Commercial Properties.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented The Old House LLC in the sale of 17.46 acres of land at 7820 Augusta Road in Piedmont to 33 TPS LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Alexrules LLC in the sale of 10 acres of land at 8336 Augusta Road in Pelzer.
- Lyn Tyner represented Hillside Partnership II in the sale of 1.12 acres of land at 1685 E. Main Street in Duncan to BV 219 LLC.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 140 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2021 brokerage volume exceeded $1 billion, which included over 590 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 17 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers’ staff hold 54 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina and set a new record by managing a portfolio of projects approaching $1 billion in volume during 2021.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our more than 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $4.3 billion and $65 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.