Charleston / Columbia / Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented 5WS LLC in the purchase of a 57,255-square-foot industrial building at 2390 & 2399 Air Park Road in North Charleston.
- Markus Kastenholz, CCIM and Joe Durkin represented Piazza Enterprises, LLC in the sale of a 17,780-square-foot retail building at 2800 Scenic Drive in Blue Ridge, GA to CrestSouth, LP for $2,800,000.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented Cannonborough Beverage Company in the leasing of 13,230 square feet of industrial space at 1750 Signal Point Road in Charleston.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented WESTROCK MWV, LLC in the sale of a 7,116-square-foot industrial building at 309 & 313 N Maple Street in Summerville to Greg Owens for $1,450,000.
- Patrick Nealon represented Luan Hoang in the leasing of 4,192 square feet of retail space at 595 King Street, Suite 101A in Charleston.
- Patrick Nealon represented Michael Schall in the sale of a 2,404-square-foot medical building at 1415 Remount Road in North Charleston to Woodward Development, LLC.
- Henry Roe, Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM and Crawford Prezioso represented Realop Investments, LLC in the lease of 16,002 square feet of office space at 107 Westpark Boulevard in Columbia to Helena Agri-Enterprises LLC.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Metropolis Salon in the purchase of an 8,041-square-foot retail building (formerly The Backpacker) at 1215 Wayne Street in Columbia.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented the seller, Ott Road, LLC, and Crawford Prezioso represented the buyer, Keenan Energy Company, in the sale of a 6,871-square-foot office building at 614 Ott Road in Columbia.
- Craig Waites represented First Community Bank in the sale of a 4,080-square-foot office building at 830 Gracern Road in Columbia to Vinea Properties, LLC.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Carolyn Sanders in the sale of a 3,020-square-foot office building at 1819 Marion Street in Columbia to 1320 Richland Street Law Office LLC.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented Glen 1441 LLC in the lease of 2,737 square feet of office space at 1441 Main Street in Columbia to Independent Advisor Alliance, LLC.
- Danny Bonds represented Branch Sandhill Investors, LP in the lease of 2,600 square feet of retail space at Village at Sandhill Marketplace, 130 Forum Drive in Columbia to Cola Town Cakes LLC.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Allan Fulmer, Jr in the sale of a 1,462-square-foot office building at 1812 Bull Street in Columbia to Refreshed Beauty, LLC.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented BV DRP Synergy LLC in the lease of 621 square feet of office space at Synergy Executive Park, 250 Berryhill Road in Columbia to Couch Braunsdorf Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan McCue, ALC and Chuck Salley, SIOR represented Freund Nancy A QTIP Marital Trust in the sale of 18.04 acres on Two Notch Road near Sparkleberry Lane in Columbia to Turtle Run, LLC.
- Craig Waites represented Columbia 184, LLC in the sale of 12 acres of land on Hardscrabble Road in Columbia to HVP3 Development LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Mapletree in the lease of 307,778 square feet of industrial space at 1375 Howell Road in Duncan to Dollar General Corporation.
- Richard Barrett, MCR represented Berry Shoals Industrial LLC in the lease of 80,000 square feet of industrial space at 961 Berry Shoals Road in Duncan to Clear Touch Interactive, Inc.
- Lyn Tyner represented Legacy Property Holdings in the sale of a 36,434-square-foot industrial building at 2730 East Phillips Road in Greer to Quality Property Services LLC.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Southern Development Corporation of Greenville in the lease of 0.69 acres of land at 2100 Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greenville to Brew Culture LLC.
- Richard Barrett, MCR represented Forrester Drive Greenville LLC in the lease of 19,200 square feet of industrial space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to MMC USA Inc.
- Dillon Swayngim and Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Mile International in the sale of a 13,282-square-foot industrial building at 224 Northeast Drive in Spartanburg to Parttime Investments of Norcross.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Ultratan, Inc. in the leasing of 2,000 square feet of retail space at 2607 Woodruff Road in Simpsonville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Margaret Pomeroy in the sale of 5.72 acres of land on Fairforest Clevedale Road in Spartanburg.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Clayton Gerrard LLC in the purchase of 2.5 acres of land at 533 Woodruff Road in Greenville for $1,150,000.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Palms Dentistry 226 LLC in the sale of 0.1 acres of land at Innovation Drive and Laurens Road in Greenville to Adora Innovation Drive Estate LLC.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 150 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 17 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers | South Carolina’s staff hold 49 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.