SC Housing’s Information Technology team is integral to achieving our mission of providing quality affordable housing opportunities for the citizens of South Carolina. We are currently in need of an Application Developer to flesh out our IT team.
Essential duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the creation, maintenance, and implementation of applications.
- Supports the development process by analyzing requirements and testing applications throughout the development process.
- Participates in requirements gathering in order to provide technical recommendations and propose new designs.
- Holds meetings to assess design options and identify and analyze potential problems.
- Performs end user troubleshooting and support.
- Implements routine corrections to systems based on user feedback.
- Assists with estimating the amount of analysis and development effort need based on requirements.
- Assists with recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code.
- Assists in the development and execution of systems best practices across the agency.
- Responsible for the support and resolution of entry-level to mid-level complex programs.
- Works on several interface improvements in AOD to include modifications to the publication workflow, updating file exchange upload and updating the file exchange upload for improved user experience and file size expansion.
- Support main website maintenance and updates.
- Works under the team lead to help with scripting security components.
- Responsible for creating and managing website privacy framework compliance components.
- Other support duties as assigned.
Must be able to lift and carry files, books and reports weighing up to 20 lbs. Must be able to perform filing, desk work and operate general office equipment. Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged or intermittent periods of time while sharing, gathering or presenting information to other staff members or external parties. Employee must be able to perform these tasks with or without reasonable accommodations. SC Housing is committed to a diverse workforce and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, including pregnancy & childbirth (or related medical conditions), age, or disability.
Agency minimum qualifications*:
A high school diploma and work experience in computer programming. An associate degree or a bachelor’s degree in a related field may substitute for the required work experience. Experience working with AOD software.
1/20/2023 5:00 PM Eastern