COLUMBIA, SC – January 13, 2009 – Jacque Riley, CEO Riley Communications
I’ll be sharing strategies ranging from avoiding brand devaluation and fear-monger marketing to weighing target markets and returns on investment. It’s designed primarily to give business decision-makers an overview of the new marketing climate, but I’ll also be sharing some concrete tips and techniques, Riley
• The importance of changing your marketing strategies to reflect the times
• Harnessing economic concerns to work in your favor (i.e., how to make your company the solution in a time of fear)
• How to communicate value, regardless of what you’re selling
• How to separate strategy from cost (getting the most bang for your buck!)
• Avoiding pitfalls that might cheapen your brand down the road
• How to use the psychology of fear without becoming a fear-monger
• Staying the course: how to fight for funding and stay on strategy
• How marketing through an economic challenge can strengthen your corporate image and build a strong client base for the future
Presenter: Jacque Riley, CEO Riley Communications
• Recipient of the Silver Quill Award of Merit for the International Association of Business Communicators’ Southern Region (14 states and the Caribbean)..
• Won awards from the SC Public Relations Society of America
• SC Society of Association Executives, Best in the Business Award.
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday January 27, 2009 — 9:00 to 11:00 AM,
Room “I” (boardroom) on 8th Floor, Moore School of Business, 1705 College Street, (Corner of Pendleton & Barnwell Streets), University of SC, Columbia, SC
$45 in advance, $50 at the door.
We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, check, cash or money order.
Register online at www.uscbiz.net with Master Card or Visa Card.
Phone 803-777-5118 with M/Card or Visa Card information.
Make check or money order payable to USC-SBDC and send to:
USC-SBDC, Moore School of Business, 1705 College Street, Columbia SC 29208
Be sure to record on the check the date you want to attend.