Eleven Callison Tighe attorneys are included in the just-released 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America. They earned a total of 25 honors across a wide range of practice areas.
The list of awards includes firm co-founder Mike Tighe’s designation as Columbia “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation – Real Estate.
The attorneys and their practice areas are:
- Edward D. “Butch” Barnhill Jr.: Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Real Estate Law
- Wm. Bert Brannon: Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Sherwood M. Cleveland: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Richard C. Detwiler: Commercial Litigation; Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Andrew C. English, III: Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- David L. Ewing: Tax Law
- Demetri “Jim” Koutrakos: Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Louis H. Lang: Litigation – Banking and Finance; Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate
- Ralph C. Robinson – Real Estate Law
- Michael W. Tighe – Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- D. Reece Williams III: Litigation – Insurance; Litigation – Real Estate; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Best Lawyers is one of the legal profession’s oldest peer-reviewed publications. Selection is based on confidential evaluations by the nation’s top attorneys.
A companion publication, Best Law Firms in America, is released in November. Callison Tighe has been honored in the past nine editions of that guide.
About Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC
The attorneys of Callison Tighe & Robinson, LLC practice in areas including trials and appeals in all state and federal courts in South Carolina; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate Practice; Banking and Commercial Finance; Business Organizations; Complex Criminal Defense; Court Martial Defense; Commercial Real Estate; Regulatory Law; Government Law; Tax, Probate, Trusts and Estates; Personal Injury Litigation; Title Insurance Litigation; and Workers’ Compensation.
For more information, visit callisontighe.com.