The South Carolina Philharmonic is committed to the health and safety of our audience and musicians at our concerts. In coordination with The Koger Center for the Arts, Historic Camden, SC State Museum, Harbison Theatre at MTC, and the Pastor’s Study at Lula Drake, we are postponing all events and performances through April 30, 2020 due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19.
The following concerts and events have been postponed:
- Concert at the Kershaw-Cornwallis House with Historic Camden
- Tasting Notes Wine & Food Celebration and Fundraiser at the SC State Museum
- Best of Broadway at Harbison Theatre at Midlands Technical College
- Untuxed at The Pastor’s Study at Lula Drake with Petrea Warneck
- Scheherazade with guest artist, James Ackley at the Koger Center for the Arts
We are monitoring the recommendations of local and state authorities on when is it is safe to reschedule these events. No reschedule dates have been set at this time. We will reach out to ticketholders as soon as they are.
Ticketholders should visit scphilarmonic.com/the-coronavirus or call Audience Services at 803.771.7937 to learn about their options. If you have tickets to Best of Broadway at Harbison Theatre at MTC, they will be making a statement to ticketholders soon.
As always, the safety and security of our audience, musicians, and employees is our highest priority. We appreciate your understanding and wish you good health, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.