Reminds public to visit ER only for true emergencies
AnMed Health continues to see a steep increase in the number of patients seeking care at our hospitals during this latest surge of COVID-19. In light of the unusually high number of patients, we would like to remind the public to come to the emergency room only for true emergencies. For non-emergencies, patients can visit AnMed Health’s CareConnect urgent care centers (600 N. Fant Street in Anderson and 885 Tiger Boulevard/U.S. Highway 123 in Clemson) or connect with us for an E-visit by visiting AnMedHealth.org/E-Visits.
- Please follow visitation guidelines. AnMed Health is currently limiting visitors and may continue to evolve our restrictions with the changing circumstances. Please visit www.AnMedHealth.org and our social media sites often for the most current guidance.
- Please wear a mask while visiting our facilities. All visitors must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose. No vented masks please.
- Please stay with the patient at all times while visiting. Visitors may not visit the cafeteria or gift shop, and should not congregate in public spaces.
- Please do not visit if you are vulnerable to COVID-19. People over age 65 or those who have chronic illnesses and are not vaccinated should not visit. All visitors must be at least 14 years old.
- Please cleanse hands frequently. Look for hand sanitizing dispensers around the hospital, and use them often. Please make sure to clean your hands when entering and leaving the hospital either by washing with soap or rubbing your hands together with hand sanitizer.
- Please do not visit the hospital if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat.
- If you haven’t already, get the COVID-19 vaccine. Getting the vaccine can help increase your chances of staying healthy and avoid getting others sick.