Barnes Alford attorneys Weldon R. Johnson, David G. Wolff, Kay Gaffney Crowe, Alan, J. Reyner, Robert T. Strickland, and Curtis W. Dowling have been selected for inclusion in the 27th edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than 6.7 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys.
- Mr. Johnson was selected in the Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants practice area,
- Mr. Wolff was selected in the Real Estate Law practice area,
- Ms. Crowe was selected in the Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers practice areas,
- Mr. Reyner was selected in the Tax Law practice area,
- Mr. Strickland was selected in the Litigation – Construction and Litigation – Insurance practice areas, and
- Mr. Dowling was selected in the Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants practice area.
Attorneys Emily Collins Brown and Jeffrey D. Hopkins were also selected as “Ones to Watch” in the Medical Malpractice – Defendants and Corporate Law practice areas, respectively.
Barnes Alford is a Columbia, South Carolina law firm focusing on civil litigation and business matters offering a wide range of legal services to a broad mix of local, state, and national clients in many practice areas, including banking, construction, insurance, negligence, malpractice, real estate, taxation, probate, and estate planning. For more information, visit www.barnesalford.com.