Moore & Van Allen PLLC announced that 12 Charleston office attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020. In total, 83 Moore & Van Allen attorneys were recognized.
The Charleston office Moore & Van Allen attorneys on The Best Lawyers in America 2020 list include:
- W. (Sam) E. Applegate III – Corporate Law
- Elizabeth Applegate Dieck – Litigation – Environmental
- Reid E. Dyer – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Cynthia J. Lowery – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Paul M. Lynch – Trusts and Estates
- Douglas (Doug) M. Muller – Admiralty and Maritime Law; Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Ashley Steele Nutley – Banking and Finance Law
- Christopher A. Ogiba – Commercial Litigation
- Felix C. Pelzer – Trusts and Estates
- Trudy H. Robertson – Commercial Litigation
- H. Manning Unger – Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- David B. Wheeler – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Nearly 87,000 industry leading lawyers from around the world are eligible to vote. For The Best Lawyers in America 2020, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
About Moore & Van Allen
Moore & Van Allen PLLC (www.mvalaw.com), founded in 1950, has more than 300 attorneys. Ranked in the prestigious “Am Law 200” list, Moore & Van Allen has offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Charleston, South Carolina. The attorneys at Moore & Van Allen provide sophisticated legal services within their nationally recognized Litigation, Corporate, Finance Intellectual Property and Real Estate law practices for international banks and manufacturers, energy leaders, and growing healthcare and technology companies. U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers recognized Moore & Van Allen in their 2019 “Best Law Firms” rankings, both regionally and nationally.