The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation announced the series of events surrounding this year’s tournament, which will be held June 10-13 at Thornblade Club and The Cliffs Valley. In celebration of the tournament’s 20th year of play, South Carolina Charities, Inc. has developed a special series of events, all of which will follow newly instated capacity restrictions and COVID-19 protocols.
“After working with local officials, partners, and the PGA TOUR to ensure health and safety are our first priority, we are pleased to announce the series of events taking place surrounding this year’s tournament,” said Bob Nitto, president of South Carolina Charities, Inc. “These events will further engage our partners, benefitting charities and the broader community. We look forward to aligning with our goal of delivering family-friendly entertainment centered around professional athletes and renowned celebrities while raising money for some of South Carolina’s most worthy charity organizations through this special line-up.”
The following events will take place surrounding the 2021 tournament:
- Pure Barre FORE-K hosted by the BMW Charity Pro-Am on Friday, June 4th at 6:30pm at Thornblade Club
- E-Waste Recycling Event Sponsored by MOA Architecture on Saturday, June 5th from 9:00am – 4:00pm at Roper Mountain Science Center; the public is invited to drop off recyclables in the Roper Mountain Science Center parking lot
- Upstate Warrior Folds of Honor Palmetto State Chapter “Big Break Warrior” Competition Wednesday, June 9th from 2:00 – 5:00pm at Topgolf Greenville
- Thursday Night Shootout with live music and entertainment on June 10th at 7:30pm at 3’s Greenville Golf & Grill. A limited number of tickets will be available through the tournament office.
- Friday Night Concert presented by Magna featuring entertainment from Steel Toe Stiletto and tournament celebrities on June 11th at 8:00pm at Camperdown Plaza. Tickets must be purchased in advance through the tournament office.
This year’s event line-up also includes Breakfast with Champions presented by The Greenville Drive featuring former Major League Baseball player Roger Clemens and PGA TOUR Champion Jay Haas and benefitting Cancer Society of Greenville County and Meyer Center for Special Children. This is a private event with sponsorships and tables available for purchase.
The BMW Charity Pro-Am is also pleased to announce the new AC Hotel Greenville Downtown as its 2021 host hotel. According to Else Miller, area director of sales & marketing for Auro Hotels, “We are pleased to partner with SC Charities, Inc. and the BMW Charity Pro-Am as the tournament’s 2021 host hotel. As one of downtown Greenville’s new hot spots, the AC Hotel Greenville Downtown and our various onsite restaurants will provide the perfect backdrop for those visiting during the tournament.”
To purchase tickets or find out more information about the events above including sponsorship opportunities, contact the tournament office at 864-297-1660. For more information on the 2021 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation or to purchase tournament tickets, visit BMWCharityGolf.com