BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX announces opening of 2023 ticket salesMarch 16, 2023
Tickets for the 2023 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX are now available to the public at bmwcharitygolf.com. This year’s tournament, which will be held June 5-11, will return to Thornblade Club in Greer and The Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg.
Spectators will once again enjoy seeing their favorite celebrities paired with professional golfers on the Korn Ferry Tour. The tournament will offer an elevated spectator experience including a variety of food and beverage options from local vendors; the First Tee – Upstate South Carolina Family Fun Zone at Thornblade Club; and interactive sustainability programming and educational opportunities through an onsite sustainability village. Additional programming will include ForeK runs, junior golf clinics, e-waste drives and an online auction.
“We are gearing up for another memorable year of the BMW Charity Pro-Am and look forward to hosting locals and visitors for an exciting week of golf, entertainment and fun,” said Bob Nitto, president of South Carolina Charities. Inc. “Now is a great time to consider getting involved in the 2023 tournament, whether through one of our many ticket options or by signing up to be an official tournament volunteer.”
Funds raised from tournament programs, including tickets sales, volunteer hours and Birdies for Charity, have allowed the BMW Charity Pro-Am to donate more than $15 million in funds to its featured beneficiaries and ancillary charities in the upstate community. This year, the popular Birdies for Charity program will continue to raise bonus dollars by enabling individual donors to make a one-time flat donation or pledge one cent or more per birdie during the tournament.
According to Magna Group General Manager Steve Salvatore, “As a long-time supplier to BMW, we are proud to continue our sponsorship of this great upstate tradition. We have seen the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX continue to grow and positively impact our communities, and it’s something we look forward to being involved in every year.”
2023 BMW Charity Pro-Am ticket options include:
Skybox Club presented by Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute: Thornblade Club: Thursday-Sunday – $175
• Situated on Thornblade’s 18th green, the hub of activity at the tournament’s four-day course, this package gives you a front row seat to all the action. Day-specific Skybox Club tickets include breakfast, lunch, and snacks as well as a mix of complimentary and cash bar beverages.
Skybox Club presented by Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System: The Carolina Country Club: Thursday- Friday – $175
• Situated on The Carolina Country Club’s 18th green, the hub of activity at the tournament’s two-day course, this package gives you a front row seat to all the action. Day-specific Skybox Club tickets include breakfast, lunch, and snacks as well as a mix of complimentary and cash bar beverages.
Two-Meal Clubhouse Credentials – $130
• Grants the ticket holder grounds and clubhouse access all days of the tournament at both courses.
Includes two meals in the clubhouse each day.
Clubhouse Credentials – $80
• Grants the ticket holder grounds and clubhouse access at both courses all days of the tournament.
Patron Credentials – $50
• Grants the ticket holder grounds access all days of the tournament at both courses.
Daily Credentials – $20
• Grants the ticket holder day-specific access one day at one course during tournament rounds.
Youth Ticket – Free
• Free grounds access to both courses any day of the tournament. Includes access to the First Tee – Upstate South Carolina Family Fun Zone at Thornblade Club. 18 and under; must be accompanied by an adult.
Active Duty, Military Reserve, National Guard, Military Retirees, Military Spouses, Military Veterans, Police Officers, Firefighters and EMTs: Receive up to four complimentary grounds passes plus two tickets to Carolina Handling’s Military and First Responders Skybox located at Thornblade’s 18th green. A valid ID is required.
All tickets must be purchased in advance including youth, military, and first responder tickets. Parking is included with all tickets.
Beneficiaries of the 2023 tournament include: Mobile Meals of Spartanburg, Roper Mountain Science Center, Cancer Society of Greenville County, Meyer Center for Special Children, and Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute. To learn more about volunteer opportunities, which are made possible by Pelham Medical Center, visit here or email [email protected]. To purchase tickets to the 2023 tournament, visit BMWCharityGolf.com.
ABOUT THE BMW CHARITY PRO-AM PRESENTED BY TD SYNNEX
South Carolina Charities, Inc. (SCCI), the non-profit foundation of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX, was created in order to showcase the beauty of Upstate South Carolina and hospitality of its citizens to the world; to create an event that brings the upstate a fun and entertaining week centered around professional athletes and world-renowned celebrities; and raise money and awareness for South Carolina charities. Since 2001, the tournament has distributed more than $15 million to numerous Upstate SC non-profit organizations, part of the PGA TOUR’s $3 billion plus raised for charity.