Carlisle Associates Promotes Eric Neiser, AIA to Vice President, ArchitectureMay 3, 2023
Carlisle Associates is pleased to announce that Eric Neiser, AIA has been promoted to Vice President of Architecture.
“We are excited to add Eric to our executive team,” said Carlisle Associates President, Gene Resch, PE, LEED-AP. “His unique talents and quality of work have played a significant role in the growth of our firm for the past 22 years. He is an asset to our team and will play a key role in driving our future.”
Eric joined Carlisle Associates in 2001 and has led project teams for a wide range of public and private sector clients. Throughout his work with varied clientele, Eric has developed a unique ability to coordinate not only dissimilar program requirements but also to utilize varying construction materials and techniques to provide durability, ease of construction and value. Whether the client’s goal is to create a certain look, incorporate specific elements, or maximize the construction materials, he delivers a quality product.
A few of Eric’s notable industrial designs include:
- New distribution facilities for long time client, Coca-Cola Consolidated (multiple locations in SC, VA, and KY)
- New manufacturing facility upfit for packaging product manufacturer—US Strapping Inc., a division of FROMM Group (Lancaster, SC)
- New petfood processing facility design for Mars Petcare/Red Collar (Orangeburg, SC)
- Union County Speculative Building design for Union County Development Board followed by an upfit and several expansions for BMW supplier, Gestamp (Union, SC)
- New build-to-suit facility for lighting solutions provider, Teknoware (Conway, SC)
- New build-to-suit facility for engine cooling solutions provider, Horton (Westminster, SC)
- New production and distribution addition for paper manufacturer, Sonoco (Hartsville, SC)
Eric is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Architecture. He and his wife, Kelly, have two children and reside in Columbia.
About Carlisle Associates
Since 1977 Carlisle Associates has provided services in Architecture; Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Construction Administration to the industrial sector. A true multidisciplinary firm with a well-deserved reputation, Carlisle Associates crafts practical solutions that deliver authentic value to their clients. To learn more about our firm, visit http://www.carlisleassociates.com/.