The Cayce Police Department is set to be the first police department in the state to unveil their e-car policing initiative on October 7 at 9:00 AM at the Lexington Two Innovation Center, located at 509 Bulldog Blvd. in Cayce.
- Mayor Elise Partin, City of Cayce
- Dr. Brenda Haffner, Lexington School District Two Superintendent
- Jonathan Sanchez, Owner of 212 Motors in Cayce
- Matt Vaughn, Owner of Signarama in Cayce
- Chief Chris Cowan, Cayce Police Department
Chief Chris Cowan exclaimed, “Not only are we launching this specific first-in-the-state epolicing initiative, we are partnering with our local Cayce businesses to do so.”
Stay up-to-date with the City of Cayce by visiting the website, caycesc.gov.