Charleston, SC – The Charleston Metro Chamber’s Leadership Discovery program, presented by Wells Fargo, is currently accepting applications for their Spring class until Friday, January 20. The 3-month program begins in February and has 10 sessions designed to enhance valuable leadership skills.
Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that allows emerging leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders. Participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership skills throughout the accelerated program experience.
The Spring 2023 program features an impressive lineup of presenters, providing participants with an opportunity to connect with and learn from some of our region’s top leaders in various industries.
Confirmed mentors include:Jennifer Blumenthal, Partner, Burr & Forman LLP
- Mamie Bush, Senior Event & Logistics Specialist, Boeing
- Bryan Derreberry, President and CEO, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Colonel Freeman, Commander, Joint Base Charleston
- Natalie C. Hauff, Deputy Director of Innovation, Charleston County Public Library
- Bernie Mazyck, President and CEO, SCACED
- Mayor Tecklenburg, City of Charleston
About the Charleston Metro Chamber
With approximately 1,600 member organizations representing 160,000 professionals, the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce serves as the collective voice of the business community, and a catalyst for regional economic advancement and member success through Talent, Advocacy, Leadership and Business Development. Visit charlestonchamber.org.