he Charleston Metro Chamber’s Leadership Discovery program, presented by Wells Fargo, is currently accepting applications for their Spring class until Friday, February 9. The 3-month program begins March 5 and has 10 sessions designed to enhance valuable leadership skills.
Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that allows emerging leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders. Participants will build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership skills throughout the accelerated program experience.
The Spring 2024 program showcases a remarkable roster of speakers, offering participants the chance to engage with and gain insights from prominent leaders across diverse industries in our region.
Confirmed mentors include:
- Mayor Christie Rainwater, City of Hanahan
- Bryan Derreberry, President and CEO, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Tonya McIntyre, Director of Community Outreach, Charleston County School District
- Thomas Anderson, Market Executive, Wells Fargo
- Dante DiBattista, Principal Consultant of DiBattista & Co.
- Paul Schwager, Dean, School of Business, College of Charleston
- Mary D. Garcia, Regional President, Pinnacle Financial Partners
Learn more about Leadership Discovery and the Spring Class Schedule or apply for the program. For additional information, contact Celeste O’Keefe at 843.805.3040. Application deadline is Friday, February 9.
About the Charleston Metro Chamber
With approximately 1,600 member organizations representing 160,000 professionals, the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce serves as the collective voice of the business community, and a catalyst for regional economic advancement and member success through Talent, Advocacy, Leadership and Business Development. Visit charlestonchamber.org.