Chick-fil-A’s In-House Creative Director Rich Cutter to speak at Endeavor’s Collaborators & Cocktails on February 28thFebruary 7, 2023
Endeavor, the coworking and office space community in downtown Greenville’s ONE tower, announces that Rich Cutter, Chick-fil-A’s In-House Creative Director, will speak at its Collaborators & Cocktails speaker series on February 28th from 5:00 – 7:15 p.m. Sharing his professional journey, creative point of view, and fresh, trailblazing work, Cutter will offer an inside look at how the iconic brand cultivates breakthrough ideas that impact sales and people’s lives.
Cutter has more than 25 years of experience in brand development, creative strategy, and advertising. A self-proclaimed “creative dude,” Cutter thrives on creating work that not only helps his client’s business, but also “breaks though the clutter of everything else in the world to become something truly special.”
Beginning his career as a graphic designer at his alma mater, Bob Jones University, Cutter joined Erwin-Penland (now EP+Co) in Greenville in 1998 and over 20 years helped build the agency’s digital and content teams, ultimately serving as SVP/Group Creative Director/Social. He led teams for brands including Denny’s, Verizon, The UPS Store, and 20th Century FOX. In 2019, he was recruited to join the iconic Chick-fil-A brand to help lead their multi-faceted in-house creative agency.
“We’re thrilled to welcome such a creative groundbreaker back to Greenville and to Endeavor,” says Joe Erwin, president of Endeavor. “Whether you are a creative, an entrepreneur, or simply ready to be engaged and inspired by smart, impactful, innovative work, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from one of the finest in the industry.”
Co-hosting this event are:
• AFL, an international manufacturer providing end-to-end fiber optics and telecommunications solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise, hyperscale, and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets, with products in use in over 130 countries.
• Plus Inc., a comprehensive solutions company, locally owned and operated since 1958, that has become a one-stop shop for the purchase and service of leading brand-name printers, printers-copiers, all-in-ones, computers, IT, network services and network products.
Important event details:
• Networking 5:00 – 5:45 p.m., followed by presentation and Q&A beginning at 5:45. The event will conclude with networking until 7:15 p.m.
• Seating is limited. To RSVP, request an invitation at [email protected] (no walk-ins).
• Event is free to Endeavor members. Non-member tickets are $30, cocktails included.
Endeavor is a membership-based coworking community for creative and entrepreneurial professionals, as well as corporate teams and business travelers. Endeavor’s premium location in the ONE Development in Greenville, SC provides members with state-of-the-art work and meeting space, and uniquely, surrounds them with a diverse array of peers who offer a broad range of services and experience. Training opportunities, networking events and business consulting are available for the professionals who call Endeavor home every day, as well as business team members across the region. Endeavor has been recognized as the winner of the Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Greenville, SC. For more information, visit endeavorgreenville.com.