City Center Partnership (CCP) announced the appointment of the following new board members:
• Jonathan Harvey of Colliers International
• Sara Middleton of LTC Health Solutions
• James Smith of University of South Carolina (Representing President Robert Caslen)
These three individuals will join the 33-member board in overseeing the organization’s mission — to focus on filling vacancies in commercial properties, retaining existing downtown businesses and recruiting new ones, expanding the downtown residential base, and creating a safe, clean, and friendly environment in the Main Street District.
The CCP also re-elected the following officers:
• John Griggs of Synovus Bank – Chairman
• Sharon Bryant of First Citizens Bank – Vice Chairman
• Jason Caskey of University of South Carolina Foundations – Treasurer
• Heather Mitchell of Boudreaux Group – Secretary
About City Center Partnership
City Center Partnership is a non-profit organization that provides public space management, economic development, place management, marketing services, and public advocacy for the Main Street District in the 36-block area bounded by Gervais, Elmwood, Assembly, and Marion Streets. The organization is funded by the property owners within the district boundaries.