City Center Partnership (CCP) recently held its 20th Annual Meeting, celebrating past accomplishments and looking forward to more in the future.
“We are grateful for the long-term support we have had in the revitalization of the Main Street District,” said Matt Kennell, president & CEO of City Center Partnership. “That support has been key in attracting hundreds of millions of dollars in new private developments and new infrastructure, including street-scape and parking. We have enjoyed an incredible amount of residential development, including three major projects under construction right now that will nearly double the number of residents downtown. We have new office towers and new hotels, with more to come, and we are also excited about our new merchants and restaurants.”
At the meeting, CCP announced the election of new board members for 2022 and the appointment of new officers.
The following new board members were elected:
• Sheila Willis of Fisher Phillips
• Travis McNeal of Oliver Gospel
• Josh Willoughby of Market on Main
• Mike Bundy of Prisma Baptist
• Della Watkins of Columbia Museum of Art
• Drew Painter of First Community Bank
• Scott Garvin of Garvin Design Group
• Joni Ashford of Hub Columbia
The following officers were appointed:
• Sharon Bryant of First Citizens Bank – Chairman
• Heather Mitchell of Boudreaux Group – Vice Chairman
• Jason Caskey of USC Foundations – Secretary
• Raj Champaneri of Lexington Hospitality Group – Treasurer
Click on the photos below for a better look:
About City Center Partnership
City Center Partnership is a non-profit organization that provides public space management, economic development, place management, marketing services, and public advocacy for the Main Street District in the 36-block area bounded by Gervais, Elmwood, Assembly, and Marion Streets. The organization is funded by the property owners within the district boundaries.