The City of Columbia Community Development Department will be hosting public forums and public meetings, and your input is vital as we plan for the future.
Community Development is required, per HUD regulation, to create a Consolidated Action Plan every five years. This plan guides the City’s Community Development strategy, by identifying priority needs, through a thorough assessment of the City’s demographics, impediments to fair housing, market analysis and citizen input.
As part of the citizen input process, the City of Columbia Community Development Department will hold one input meeting in each City Council District.
For more information, please contact City of Columbia Community Development at 803-545-3373.
The public meeting dates, locations and times are as follows:
- February, 20, 2020 — District 1 Input Meeting — Eau Claire Print Building (3907 Ensor Avenue, Columbia, SC 29203) — 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- February 27, 2020 — CCN Public Forum — Eau Claire Print Building (3907 Ensor Avenue, Columbia, SC 29203) — 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- March 5, 2020 — District 2 Input Meeting — Booker Washington Heights/Kathryn Bellfield Cultural Arts Center (2611 Grant Street, Columbia, SC 29203) — 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- March 12, 2020 — District 3 Input Meeting — Edisto Discovery Park (1914 Wiley Street, Columbia, SC 29205) — 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- March 19, 2020 — District 4 Input Meeting — Hampton Park (1117 Brandon Avenue, Columbia, SC 29209) — 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The online survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Columbia_Community2020. The survey is available in both English and Español.