Charleston / Columbia / Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented MSG Portside LLC in the lease of 87,583 square feet of industrial space at Portside Distribution Center, 140 Portside Park Drive in Summerville to RSI Logistics.
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Matt Pickard, Dave Mathews, SIOR, Thomas Beard, SIOR, John Peebles, Mark Erickson, SIOR and Chloe Heiligenstein represented Weston Inc. in the sale of an 85,000-square-foot industrial building at 7421 East Spartan Boulevard in North Charleston to East Spartan Investment Properties LLC for $6,500,000.
- Mark Erickson, SIOR, Matt Pickard and Chloe Heiligenstein represented SCP Distributors, LLC in the leasing of 48,638 square feet of industrial space at 7234 Cross Park Drive in North Charleston.
- Chloe Heiligenstein, Mark Erickson, SIOR and Matt Pickard represented Kaycan LTD – Steven Letts in the leasing of 30,476 square feet of industrial space at 1770 Hock Avenue in Charleston.
- Kristie Roe and William Ederle represented Revyve Co. in the leasing of 6,400 square feet of office space at Nexton Square, 801 Nexton Drive in Summerville.
- Crawford Prezioso represented Clean Leafy Greens LLC in the leasing of 38,890 square feet of industrial space at 2745 Boone Street in Columbia.
- Craig Waites and Neel Keenan represented Benedict College in the sale of a 35,500-square-foot educational building at 111 Doctor’s Circle in Columbia to GSM Properties for $2,750,000.
- Craig Waites represented Wells Fargo Bank NA in the sale of a 7,800-square-foot retail building at 705 Saluda Avenue in Columbia to We Love Five Points, LLC for $4,275,000.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Calhoun Street Associates, LLC in the lease of 3,500 square feet of office space at 1931 Bull Street in Columbia to Three Rivers Medical Associates, PA.
- Rox Pollard and John Gressette represented Visions Holdings, LLC in the lease of 3,261 square feet of retail space at 902 Gervais Street in Columbia to Jay’s Bar and Grill LLC.
- Tripp Bradley and Ryan McCue represented Ridgeway Partners, LLC in the sale of 375 acres of land at 1347 Old Belton Road in Ridgeway to Justin and Jill Hamilton.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Collett Industrial in the lease of 294,840 square feet of industrial space with expansion rights to ±589,680 square feet at Willimon Industrial Park, 1500 Perimeter Road in Greenville to Thermo King.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Somera Road Inc. in the sale of a 73,976-square-foot office building at 400 Brookfield Parkway in Greenville to Greenville Classical Academy.
- Richard Barrett, MCR represented Peter Weisman/Kinney Hill Associates in the lease of 15,200 square feet of industrial space at 100 Corporate Center Drive in Spartanburg to Airline Hydraulics Corp.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented MTC Federal Credit Union in the leasing of 9,000 square feet of office space at 201 Brookfield Parkway in Greenville.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Cranial Technologies Inc. in the leasing of 3,215 square feet of office space at 1003 Grove Road in Greenville.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented NWH Properties, LP in the sale of 140.25 acres of land on Augusta Road in Piedmont to SunCap Property Group.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented First Citizens Bank & Trust in the sale of 70 acres of land on Ferry Road in Gaffney to Cherokee Real Estate Partners LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Meadowcreek Gaffney LLC in the sale of 8.15 acres of land on Commerce Drive in Gaffney.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 140 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2021 brokerage volume exceeded $1 billion, which included over 590 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 17 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers’ staff hold 54 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina and set a new record by managing a portfolio of projects approaching $1 billion in volume during 2021.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.