Colliers Dealmakers: Recent purchases, sales, leases and investments in South CarolinaSeptember 21, 2022
Charleston / Columbia / Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina announced the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Mark Erickson, SIOR represented Dr. Jason Solomon in the purchase of a 3,500-square-foot office building at 907 North Main Street in Summerville.
- Matt Pickard, Chloe Heiligenstein and Mark Erickson, SIOR represented InLight Real Estate Partners in purchasing the interest in 22.5 acres of land at 2635 Clements Ferry in Charleston.
- Patrick Nealon represented Scooters Coffee in the leasing of 0.57 acres of land at 5641 N. Rhett Avenue in North Charleston.
- Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM and Markus Kastenholz, CCIM represented Florence East Properties in the sale of a 50-site mobile home community at 3175 Tall Oaks Drive in Florence to Benchmark Housing for $6,350,000.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson, SIOR, CCIM represented St. Andrews Offices LLC in the lease of 6,033 square feet of office space at 240 Stoneridge Drive in Columbia to SC Commission for Minority Affairs.
- Allen Wilkerson, CCIM, SIOR represented Columbia Skin Clinic LLC in the purchase of a 3,400-square-foot office building at 7039 St. Andrews Road in Columbia for $850,000.
- Tommy Johnson, SIOR represented HPT Sunbelt Portfolio LLC in the lease of 3,350 square feet of office space at Meridian, 1320 Main Street in Columbia.
- Tripp Bradley represented MPG Shelby LLC in the lease of 2,300 square feet of retail space at 18860 Highway 72 in Clinton to Starbucks.
- Rox Pollard and John Gressette represented Kao Thai Cuisine in the leasing of 2,276 square feet of retail space at 1307 Main Street in Columbia.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented Northeast Medical Development Group, LLC in the lease of 1,492 square feet of office space at 710 Rabon Road in Columbia to Mark Their Words Therapy Services.
- Rox Pollard and Danny Bonds represented The Beach Company in the lease of 1,414 square feet of retail space at Cardinal Crossing, 4605 Forest Drive in Forest Acres, to Crumbl Cookies.
- Crawford Prezioso represented Keenan Energy in the sale of a 1,250-square-foot gas station at 239 S. Congress Street in Winnsboro to Roots Oil.
- Brockton Hall, SIOR, Dillon Swayngim, SIOR, Garrett Scott, SIOR and John Montgomery, SIOR represented Strategic Capital Partners LLC in the sale of Port 290, a 717,000-square-foot industrial park at 1809 & 1817 E. Poinsett Highway in Duncan to STAG Industrial Inc.
- John Montgomery, SIOR, Garrett Scott, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Hillwood in the lease of 474,867 square feet of industrial space at 3448 Moore Duncan Highway to RDI-USA LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Berry Global Inc. in the lease of 75,845 square feet of industrial space at 710-712 Worley Road in Greenville.
- Dillon Swayngim, SIOR, Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Lang Enterprises LLC in the sale of a 60,650-square-foot industrial building at 196 Michelin Court in Piedmont to Monomoy Properties.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented the seller, 1184 N Pleasantburg Dr LLC in the sale of an 18,000-square-foot retail building at 1184 N. Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville for $1,720,000.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Ohio Transmission LLC in the lease of 12,000 square feet of industrial space at 109 Lacannon Road in Piedmont.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Highway 29 RE Investments LLC in the lease of 12,000 square feet of industrial space at 10243 E. Greenville Highway in Wellford to Fanning Appliances.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented CC Clemson Owner LLC in the lease of 4,635 square feet of retail space at 189 Old Greenville Highway in Clemson to Paris Banh Mi Global and Company Inc.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Bridgeway 1 LLC in the lease of 4,500 square feet of retail space at Bridgeway Station in Mauldin to a tenant to be announced.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented GCM Properties LLC in the sale of a 2,800-square-foot office building at 607 E. Main Street in Spartanburg to Eric Liles.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR, Brockton Hall, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented EastGroup Properties LP in the purchase of 33.19 acres of land on Howell Road in Duncan.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Alexrules LLC in the sale of 10 acres of land at 8336 Augusta Road in Pelzer to D&U Properties LLC.
Colliers | South Carolina has over 145 staff members, including 62 licensed real estate professionals, covering the entire state with locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg. Total 2021 brokerage volume exceeded $1 billion, which included over 590 sales and leasing transactions. In addition to traditional commercial real estate representation services for our clients, the company is actively engaged in Corporate Solutions and Healthcare Services. Colliers is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and is the largest manager of commercial real estate properties in South Carolina, with a portfolio of over 17 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and healthcare properties. Colliers’ staff hold 54 professional designations, the most of any firm in South Carolina. Colliers | South Carolina’s partner, LCK, provides project management services for new facilities and renovations across South Carolina and set a new record by managing a portfolio of projects approaching $1 billion in volume during 2021.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our more than 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. With annualized revenues of $4.3 billion and $65 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.